EMCA General Assembly 2021: a new milestone for Multisport Clubs
The event represented an important opportunity to talk and discuss about future and the next developments of the EMCA network, analysing different strategic topics, like potential EMCA enlargement and the recent Erasmus+ Sport Call regarding present and future projects.
Moreover, the election of the EMCA bodies took place, with important announcements in terms of responsibilities and tasks. The engagement and the enthusiasm shown by participants can certainly bode well for the future, with new challenges and opportunities in the name of “Multisport for All”.
EMCA bodies (2021-2025):
- EMCA President: Federico Eichberg (Società Sportiva Lazio);
- President of the Assembly: Vanina Milanova (Levski Sport for All);
- Secretary General: Gina Luzzatto;
- Board: Bojan Mijatovic (HASK Mladost), Martijn Looren de Jong (Feyenoord), Malte Kalsbach (TSV Bayer 04 Leverkusen), Christina Tsilikgiri (Olympiacos SFP);
- Auditors: Mile Samardzic (SD Crvena Zvezda), Maximilian Ozpredek (Wiener Sport-Club), Balint Maté (Ferencvaros).